Centers and Research Enhancement Award Programs (REAP)
CSR&D supports multidisciplinary groups of VA investigators studying medical issues of concern to veterans. Important goals of center-based research program are to train new investigators and to promote innovative research that integrates biomedical and clinical approaches. Sites will develop a core program of investigators, statisticians, economists, and other social scientists to support and facilitate the development of CSR&D research projects and the training and mentoring of new CSR&D investigators.
Currently there are no open solicitations; however see the most current Guidance.
Guidance for Center based Associate Investigators:
- Applications need to be reviewed by us. Follow the CDA1 application format.
- Associate Investigator applications are reviewed as they are received, there is no standing deadline.
- Alcoholism Research Centers
Schizophrenia Research Centers
Clinical Research Centers
- Cooperative Studies Program Coordinating Centers
- Boston, MA
- Hines, IL
- Palo Alto, CA
- Perry Point, MD
- West Haven, CT
- Clinical Research Pharmacy Coordinating Center
- Epidemiological Research and Information Centers (ERICs)
- Boston, MA
- Seattle, WA
- Durham, NC
- Clinical Epidemiology Research Center (CERC)
- Health Economics Resource Center (HERC; co-funded with HSR&D)