VA Human Research Protection Program (HRPP) 201
HRPP 201 Target Audience: This HRPP 201 course is designed for a variety of individuals involved in the direct operation of HRPP programs. This includes but is not limited to HRPP, R&D and IRB administrators.
HRPP 201 Course Prerequisites:
- Prior training in either:
- And/or 1 year of experience with human research protection responsibilities.
If you would like notification of when registration opens for the next HRPP 201 meeting, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Past HRPP 201 Courses
**All files are in Power Point format unless otherwise noted.**
Archive: March 23-24, 2011
- Recent ORO Experience with Quality Indicators for VA Research - Robert L. Brooks, MD
- Recognizing and Minimizing Risks in VA Research - Kevin Nellis, MS, MT(ASCP), CIP
- Quality Metrics for IRB - Annette R. Anderson, MS, RHIA, CIP
- Beyond the Basics of IRB Review - Kevin Nellis, MS, MT(ASCP), CIP
- Multi-Site Studies - K. Lynn Cates, MD
- HRPP 201 Case Studies - Kevin Nellis, MS, MT(ASCP), CIP
- Research Involving Human Specimens - Marianna J. Bledsoe, MA
- Update on VHA Handbook 1200.05 - K. Lynn Cates, MD
- Frequent Findings From 2010 ORO HRPP and RDC On-site Reviews - Aileen Ward, MSN, RN, CCRP, CIP