Currently Approved VA Protocols for Research with Animals - Supporting documents under preparation
The supporting documents for these protocols are still under preparation to be posted, and will be made available as soon as possible.
- Conscious ambulatory bladder monitoring to understand neural control of lower urinary tract function
- Resolution of the Mechanisms Responsible for Atonia during REM Sleep
- GABAergic Switches Control Wakefulness, NREM Sleep and REM Sleep
- Cellular and Synaptic Basis of Cognitive Function in Prefrontal Cortical Networks
- Interventional Therapies after Spinal Cord Injury