Power Point Slides for the PRIM&R AER Conference November 17-20, 2019 Boston, MA
- A Dialogue With VA- Kristina Borror, Ph.D., Cynthia Boudreaux M.Ed., Karen Jeans Ph.D., and Molly Klote, M.D.
- ORO Policy and Education Update - Kristina Borror, Ph.D., ORO
- General Research Administration - CROW Program Reviews- Cynthia Boudreaux, M.Ed., ORO
- Complex Institutional Relationships: Lessons Learned from Experiences within the NIH Intramural Research Program - Sara Chandros Hull, Ph.D., NIH, Theresa Straut, CIP, RAC, DOD, and Molly Klote, M.D, VA
IRB and R&D Committee Workshop PowerPoint Slides and Handouts (August 20-21, 2019 Crystal City, VA)
Public Responsibility in Medicine and Research (PRIM&R) Conference - PRIM&R advances high ethical standards in research, providing education to biomedical, behavioral, and social science research professionals.
Power Point Slides for the PRIM&R AER Conference November 15, 2018, San Diego, California
- A Dialogue With the VA, Kristina Borror, Ph.D.; Richard D'Augusta, RPh, MPA, CHRC; Karen Jeans, Ph.D., CCRN, CIP; Molly Klote, MD