Find VA-sponsored clinical trials and VA facilities near you
Click on a state to find VA-sponsored clinical trials and VA facilities near you.
If you are interested in participating in an active VA research study, you can find a list of recruiting studies by clicking on your state above or using these steps to find studies nationwide:
- Visit https://clinicaltrials.gov by clicking the link or typing it into your web browser.
- Type a search term into the box to the right of "Condition/Disease."
- Type "Veterans" in the box to the right of "Other Terms."
- Select "United States" from the "Country" drop-down menu.
- Click the "Find a study to participate in" button.
- Make sure the "Recruiting" box is checked on the left under "Studies."
- Click on the + symbol next to "Funder Type" on the left of the screen, and click the box for "Other U.S. Federal agency."
- Click the "Apply" button.