NPC Annual Report Template
2016 NPC Annual Report Template
PLEASE READ AS NEW INFORMATION IS BELOW.
Attached please find the 2016 NPC Annual Report Template. Please submit this form and the other required documents by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by June 1, 2016. Your cooperation in carefully reading the following submission instructions will be greatly appreciated:
1. The subject line of the submission email to the NPPO should be titled: "Name of your city, state - NPC Annual Report for 2016."
2. The documents attached to the email should be:
a. NPC Annual Report Form - please title the document as "Name of your city, state - NPC Annual Report for 2016"
b. Form 990 - please title the document as "Name of your city, state - Form 990 for 2016"
c. Audited financial statements - please title the document as "Name of your city, state - Audited Financials for 2016"
d. Audit Management Letter (if any) - please title the document as "Name of your city, state - Audit Management Letter for 2016"
Please do not send us copies of any letters that you have written to your auditors.
We only want copies of letters that your auditors have written to you.
Common errors to avoid are:
1. Total revenues and total expenses amounts shown on Tab 4 do not agree exactly with the amounts for revenues and expenses shown on the Form 990.
2. The net assets amount shown on Tab 6 does not agree with the net assets amount shown on the Form 990.
3. The amount of government funding received on Tab 4 should equal or exceed the total of the amount entered on Tab 7 for governmental funding sources greater than $25,000.
4. The amount of non-governmental funding received should equal or exceed the total of the amount entered on Tab 8 for non-governmental funding sources greater than $25,000.
5. Identifying non-governmental funding sources as being from universities when in fact they are from Federal sources. Please identify the Federal sources and show the amounts on Tab 7 for governmental funding sources greater than $25,000.
6. Not listing payments to employees greater than $50,000 on Tab 9. Please de-identify the employees listed using an employee number or other number.
7. Not listing at least three accomplishments for your NPC on Tab 10.
8. Not showing any payroll taxes paid on Tab 5, Line 10.
9. Not listing Management and General expenses on Tab 5, Column (C).
10. Breaking up a report into more than one file. We must have one file for each report.
If you have any questions about how to properly complete the 2016 NPC Annual Report, please contact Allan Krehbiel at 301-569-3847 or email@example.com.
Thank you in advance for submitting your 2016 NPC Annual Report by June 1. Your cooperation in making a timely filing will be greatly appreciated and is necessary to meet the deadlines set by the Secretary and the U.S. Congress. We are scheduling two teleconferences to go over the Annual Report and discuss common errors in greater detail and answer questions. The times and contact information will be sent in a separate email.